Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Does anyone know this band besides me?

      I, Mikey, is to Radical Face as Kyle is to My Morning Jacket. I found this band just surfing the pandora radio. I've been listening to this band for about a week now. Just keeps getting better and better every time. The man behind the shaggy beard singing these beautiful lyrics is Benjamin Cooper. He wanted to create an album about memories and ghosts being left behind in old houses. Cooper classifies this album as a concept album. He says that people dont like to hear that an album is a "concept"  album but he finds that a concept album can unveal a persons true ideas.


      Alright here are a couple of his tracks which are my personal favorites. Listen to it through twice because you have to get used to the new sound then you'll fall in love, I'm telling ya. These two songs have pretty amazing videos, also. The "Doorway" track kindof reminds me of that movie "Lord of the Flies."
Enjoy

Welcome Home-Radical Face



Doorways-Radical Face

No comments:

Post a Comment