Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Love You Guys

     I love everyone of you.  My life is literally worth nothing without the people in it.  Saying that, I wanna say a little something about the type of person I am.   On May 13th, this blog had made $74 American dollars.  I donno about you, but that is a shitload of beer money.  So, I didn't respond to the important e-mail within 30 days and Google took away my advertsing money.  Sorry, Kate.  I know you were a clicking soldier.  I suck at makin this blog legit, and I suck at making myself legit.  I can party harder than anyone reading though.  Where will that get me?  Fuckin nowhere. 

How about these Senior citizens just sucking up all the money in the budget with their Medicare???  Talk about a bunch of greedy old folks.  Hey, I'm sorry your 74 years old and everytime you piss your dick hole burns;  the new policy is that you have to deal with the pain, or committ suicide.

That last paragraph would be a joke, but it is what real Republicans believe.  I am not a partisan person.  That is the truth.  If you are 74, and your dickhole burns;  you are shit out of luck.   I long for simpler days and more political parties.  Hitler's Germany had 1 party.  Democratic America has 2.  Are we really all that much better????


PS-  That is Mikey and his boys getting on Barstool Sports.  Buncha pussies if you ask me.  Who wears a green Oakland Athletics hat???  Only pussies where stupid green hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment