Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'd Kill This Job



BBC-  Outburst-prone actor Charlie Sheen is reportedly seeking a social media intern to manage his Twitter account. But what does this new role involve?
Celebrities have embraced social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, making it easy for fans to establish a connection with their favourite stars.
Regular updates give fans an inside look at a star's day-to-day activities with pictures, locational information and promotional materials.
But the busy and glamorous lives of many celebrities make it impossible for them to spend their time hunched over their computers, and some stars hire social media interns to help.
Some interns help so much that they do the writing for them. Many stars now use ghost writers who pen the 140-character messages in the celebrity's voice.
Alluding to two of Sheen's tweets, the job advert says the actor is looking for applicants that are "all about winning" and have "tiger blood" in their veins, according to the career site where the application form is posted.

I am willing to go toe to toe with Charlie Sheen.  I'll tweet my dick off, I'll make this motherfucker think he is Zeus before I'm all said and done.  Blow smoke up his ass until it is coming out of his ears.  All Charlie wants around him is people to tell him, "Yes, Charlie.  You are the magicman."  Nobody can bullshit better than me.  My whole life consists of me bullshitting people so  they here what they want and stop asking me questions.  The thing with me and Charlie is we are both guys who like to write checks.  It's tough to have cash on hand when you party all the fucking time, so BAM, cut a check, keep on fuckin partyin.  I'd fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment