Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Who Is Funnier?













vs.





So, I have been fighting with this for a couple months now.  I put in the research and I studied hard.  I still do not know which is funnier.  Is Eric Cartman funnier than Peter Griffin?  Is Peter Griffin funnier than Eric Cartman?  The world may never know, but I gotta try and find out.   That is what life is all about, right.  Give it the ole' college try, which is funny because I did not try one lick in college, unless you count trying to beat Sonic or Cruis'n USA with one hand.   I put together 3 top clips of each and then it is up for the world and the internet to decide who is funnier.    Click to see the top 3 clips of each and make an educated decision.  And let's all be honest with each other here, nobody even comes close to the drunken genius that is Homer Simpson.  Man was way before his time, the epitome of what it means to be an American male.  This is really a debate for second place fame. 



Versus




No comments:

Post a Comment