Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Human Cannonball Man Bites The Dust

(CNN) -- A man who was taking part in a human cannonball show in Detling, England, was fatally injured Monday when the event failed to go off as planned, Kent police said.
The incident occurred in the afternoon during Scott May's Daredevil Stunt Show at the Kent County Showground, southeast of London, police said.
The British Press Association, citing police, said a safety net failed to engage.
A statement on the Scott May website said all shows had been canceled "until further notice."
The stunt show, which has been touring since 1991, features monster trucks, two-wheel driving, fire stunts and car crashes.


You don't say?  The guy who was acting like a cannonball suffered a mishap and died.  All you extreme people out there make me scratch my head.  What posseses a person to become a cannonball?  In elementary school, when my teacher asked me what I wanted to be, I said normal things like, ballplayer or firefighter.  I never heard anybody tell their teacher, "I wanna be a cannonball when I grow up."

Maybe the most successful human cannonballs make a decent living, but I am sure atleast a handful go down in the heat of battle.  It is just inevitable in the cannonball industry.  There will be casualties.  It's written right in the handbook.  

1 comment: