Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Perk Hits the Road To Glorious Oklahoma




So I get out of work at 5 to hear Felger talking about Perk being shipped to the Oklahoma City Thunder.  What a blow to me, but what an even bigger blow to Perk.  I mean I don't know how the trade will work out in the end, but for Perk it cannot get much worse.   Pretty sure this is where we shipped the Indians when we kicked them out of the goddamn country.  Perk goes from the Celtics, the most storied franchise in NBA history to the OKC Thunder, the team with a name most comparable to an MLS Club.  Shit ain't right.  But Life ain't fair.  Hopefully see ya in the finals buddy, it was nice watchin ball.

PS-  Fuck Nate.  Little Man hasn't hit a shot since December.  Lost me more money than my drinking problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment