Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Okay, is Homegoods the best place ever or is Homegoods the best place ever?

  First off, this is Kyle's hermano pequeno (who is definately cooler, better looking, funnier and just all around fresher.) Kyle keeps saying that the Homegoods blog is coming but fuck him, hes a bitch and will never write it, so I'm going to have to take the spot light with his 12 follower blog and I am certain that I will have this blog bumpin' by the end of the day with this one eye catching blog.

  But lets get to the center of this animal. Homegoods is the best place ever. I have only been there 2 or 3 times but where else can you buy fucking that Buddha guy just bein huge smoking like an ancient pipe. Also, I was amazed that I saw Ted Danson ( the mini statue ) of course there. I wanted to buy it but I never have any money on me because thats the way I roll. Just you think of home goods as the place where your old social studies teacher goes to get all those statues of fucking Alexander the Great( dude was a tank, learned about him last year ) but NO. This shit is real, I kinda wanna go right now. But i cant drive and god is peeing on us so there is no chance in hell im going. But I hope y'all like my blog cuz Kyle shit the bed and does like 2 blogs a week. So I thank you all! You are all my new followers! The lug has lost his chance and the young buck has prevailed.

PS- Trivia question. What movie am I watching with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Matt Damon? (Nuts right?)




Where else can you get awesome shit like this???  The answer is nowhere but Homegoods, kid.

-Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment