Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Check Out This Giant Mammal




This is a huge fucking bear.  What blows my mind is that this bear, squirrels, and human beings are all part of the mammal family.  That means at some point, probably around 2 or 3 billion years ago, we all had a common ancestor.  That is of course, if you believe in that sort of thing.  Those religious folks are missing out on a pretty wild story.  They sure are sticking to their guns though. 

"Science proved evolution, you say, fuck that, I got this killer Adam and Eve story.   I think I'm just gonna roll with this one."  

Dumb fuckin idiots, I walk down the street and whenever I see a squirrel, I get to say, "Wattup Cuz?"
Either way, you gotta love this thousand pound beast chillin a cubicle.  Even if you are religious.

UPDATE-  That poor fucker in the back got eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment