Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Big Macs and Hot Beats

Guess who's back??  Shady's back.  Back again.

Those three lines right there are my absolute best Eminem impersonation.  Does not get any better than that for this guy.  I have no rapping skills.  I don't have his swagger, but dammit I can write his lyrics in a blog.  Shit, they may not even the right lyrics. 

I had a long week of not writing any blogs.  They don't pay me enough money to keep typing words in this little box for everyone to read.  And by everyone I mean 12 people.  Something had to drag me back in, and I found it this morning.  I saw this classic video of a movie from the 80's and just have to share it with all the unfortunate souls who stumble upon this god forsaken website.

How 'bout that alien takin the black kids drink?  The aliens a racist!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment