Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Is This Real???

The alien in the video from the last post stole the black kid's drink.  That got me thinking about racist undertones in movies and commercials.  And, my god, it did not take long to find the funniest, most racist commercial I have ever seen.  My only question is, Is this shit real?  I don't see how this could have ever been OK to make in the 21st century.  I guess it was OK in the 1980's.

The father in this video is a pussy, huh?  Can't get his own drink.  Can't cut his own shrubs.  Needs some dark-skinned brothers to do all the hard work and he just get to sit back and sexually molest his daughter.  Fuck the Confederacy and their value system.   It involved enslaving a group of people based on the shade of their skin.  What an arbitrary reason for being a slave or being free. 

Anyways, here is the the video.  What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment