Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Thought of the Day



"Learn Well.  And Don't Let Your Feet Smell."

I have thoughts running through my head all day.  Some are ridiculous, others are practical.  This gem came to me while I was walking around school today.  It was very much inspired by the late, great Dr. Suess, with it rhyming and all.  I believe if everybody took into account these two simple mottos, the world would have 41% less idiots, and 27% more people would fuck with their socks off.  If you take care of your feet, everything else should fall right into place. 

Try this one out tomorrow.  Every new situation that you stumble into, repeat this to yourself, and I am sure you will dominate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment