Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shit Your Pants My Friend

It may not look like much more than an orange splotch, but the picture to the right shows one of the largest cosmic explosions ever recorded. NASA first picked up last week on the bright blasts of radiation, which are thought to be coming from the center of a galaxy about 3.8 billion light years from Earth.
















Largest cosmic explosion in recorded human history, you say?  Well, I just wet my pants a little bit there.  I am a firm NON-believer in the 2012 theory, but if with all these cosmic explosions around me, I am having a hard time NOT believing.

Jill's Opinion :  I am a giant asswipe, but something could happen to the earth and there will be no John Cusack there to save us.

MY Opinion :  Hash browns are the greatest form a potato can take.  When all those young spuds are growing up together, they all talk about what they wanna be when they grow up.  The lucky ones become hash browns, maybe with a girl spud.  It's a beautiful thing. 

****Careful of exploding stars as you go about your day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment