Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

NFL wide out gets stabbed by his wife, then defends her by saying he fell on a broken vase. Come on bro.


My man, my man. This is your girl? Gotta step up. Reporters list her at 5-9 and 155 pounds. Like dude thats bigger than me. But when your getting treated horribly ( just what I suspect from a roidraged wideout ) you gotta give your man "the poke" just so he knows you are still there to nag him. You know I am kindof on Michi's side because like you know she is getting treated like an old Nintendo 64 with Sonic in it. Just getting kicked aside whenever she is pleadin' for her needs. This dude don't care. He's is the god dam NFL. On the contrary its going to be Monday tomorrow and its Easter today and I know all of you are at your aunts, chillin, watching tube just thinking to yourself when would be a non awkward, lull in the crowd so you dont have to kiss 3 million people goodbye. I would like to give you a wish of good luck that you do not do what this lady does because that would be horrific and I dont want to write about your quarter life crisis.

PS- Dont forget your 5 hour energy tomorrow at your local convienant store so you dont have that 230 feeling anymore. As that deep voiced, goodlooking actor said on that annoying, rip your hair out commercial, "That was fast and easy." EF OFF!

- Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment