Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Noontime Baby

One time I was hanging out with my buddies and we thought noon was a drug.  Needless to say we were on them.  They called me a noonhead.  Cuz I liked noon so damn much.  It was Dinardi and Trav.  We were trading noons and shit.  Meanwhile, while all this talk of noons was happening, we made it to the final level of sonic.  All we kept saying was, "we gotta get the hell outta pittsburgh."  Those steel arrows that killed Sonic scared the shit out of us.  The crazy thing is none of us ever got passed the water level.  We beat that level in 6 minutes because we were in touch with some sort of higher power.  That was mostly Joe, too.  Three of a kind if I ever seen it.  All fuckin Noonheads.  So noon time means sun and cartoons.  This is the song and video for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment