Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The New "Breakfast Beer"



Moa, a company out of New Zealand just invented this bottle of beer.  I guess it is cherry flavored and is intended to be drunk in the morning.  This idea is going to be a huge hit with all of my friends.  Fuckers drink like there very existence depends on it.  

 People are gonna talk say this is such a bad idea and whoever drinks in the morning is an alcoholic. Well, fuck that.  Adults make their own decisions about their own bodies.  Go tell somebody else how to live.  I'm not advocating becoming a drunk and being drunk all the time.  I am advocating a good tasting beer that is intended to be drunk in the morning.  Vacations, brunches, weddings, and holidays are all days when people get up early and drink.  Someone was smart enough to come up with a beer meant just for that.  I wish I came up with this money making idea, but I'm stuck putting money on the Red Sox who apparently suck this season.  Shit sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment