Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Don't Decide When You Gotta Pee

-Conventional wisdom holds that one should never go grocery shopping on an empty stomach. Now, if new research is to be believed, one should never make a big decision on an empty bladder, either. Dutch researchers have shown that controlling the bladder triggers self-restraint in other areas, helping people make better decisions.

This explains everything.  I didn't sleep with that fat chick or buy a bag of shitty cocaine off the black kid because I was drunk, it's because I gotta pee.  Every weekend my "bladder restraint" goes right out the window and these scientists just prove why I wake up every sunday morning with no money in my pocket.  Thank you scientists.

No comments:

Post a Comment