Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Pi Day

It's a big day for geeks and mathletes across the world.  The thing about math is it's a universal language.  It brings Muslims and Christians together.  I wonder who was better at math, Jesus or Muhhamed?  These are the questions I wrestle with while the rest of you go on with your daily lives.  I honestly think they were about equal intelligence, but Buddha would blow them both away in Math.  He just looks smart.  The others look like they need a shower.  Actually, I'm just basing what the Islamic looks like based on my own imagination.  Muslims go nuts if you draw him.  They should seriously get their priorities straight.  Like getting a job and giving their daughter' equal rights.  Not fucking cartoons.  Anyways, rock on Math freaks, it's your world and we are all just livin in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment