Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Monday, March 7, 2011

More Subways Than McDonald's






McDonald’s title as the world’s largest restaurant chain has been lost to Subways restaurants which now currently operate 33,749 locations worldwide. But don’t worry if you’re on team McDonald’s because the McDonald’s chain still reigns as king when it comes down to the amount of sales it makes per customer. YUM! Nothing like healthy competition.

This is the most shocking news that came across my desk today.  Literally blew me away.  Who the fuck is going to all these Subways?  It just doesn't make any sense to me.  McDonald's I get, burgers and fries and dollar menu, but Subway?  Shitty subs that they give you a hard cookie with.  Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of five-dollar foot longs, but just to soak up some of the alcohol I poisoned my insides with.  Jared Fogle is the spokesman for the biggest chain restaurant in the country.  Only in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment