Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's A Portable Grill Satchel



-My small Weber is already pretty portable, but there's no way I could just sling it over my shoulder and trot off in search of a grassy patch. If you're willing to spend $150 on portable grilling, Fuego has come up trumps with its canvas handle model, which weighs 15lbs and has 160sq-inches of grilling surface. Plus a dishwasher-friendly tray to collect all the grease. Buy it now and enjoy your hands-free walk to a chargrilled supper.

Talk about all the rage for the upcoming tailgate season.  Bringing the grill to the party just tossed casually over my left shoulder.  The drunk pussy at the parking lot party will be all over your shit.  You can bring a grill to the party and drink two beers at the same time.  Somebody with a serious drinking or lifting problem has had to come up with this idea.  I am on the fence with this invention though, like do I strap it back on and wear it into the concert after we all ate?  Just listening to Tom Petty sing "Free Fallin" with a fuckin grill on my back.  I guess when there's a will, theres a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment