Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Friday, March 18, 2011

One Big Holiday

This song I picked has been screaming to me lately.  The weather is turning, the flowers will bloom and soon the winter will be a distant memory.  The cold and darkness will be replaced with warm sunshine hitting you just right.  This song represents all that to me and much much more.  Truly a classic.





If that song isn't quite right for your frame of mind, here is another that I've been listening to by the one and only Jim James.  It is a really pretty song.  I'm a sucker for folk music and this song Jim James fucking nails it.  So, however you're feeling, these two songs can carry right into a glorious weekend of rainbows and popsicles.



No comments:

Post a Comment