Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Who Wants A Spiney Dick?

Scientists are seeking to understand the underlying reasons why humans and chimpanzees have key differences.

(CNN) -- You've read the headline, and it probably made you giggle. Go ahead. Get it out of your system. Then take a deep breath and consider how evolution affected a few specific body parts, and why.
Humans and chimpanzees share more than 97% of DNA, but there are some fairly obvious differences in appearance, behavior and intellect. Now, scientists are learning more than ever about what makes us uniquely human.
We know that humans have larger brains and, within the brain, a larger angular gyrus, a region associated with abstract concepts. Also, male chimpanzees have smaller penises than humans, and their penises have spines. Not like porcupine needles or anything, but small pointy projections on the surface that basically make the organ bumpy.

Anyone wanna spiney dick?  I know who wants you to have a spiney dick, the horny broad you happen to be fucking at the moment.  Bitches would be creaming their pants in record time if we all had a spiney dick.  Just maximizing pleasure for the bitches.  I personally, like my nice and smooth cock, it'll slide right up in ya.  I like smooth penis on vagina action, and I am here to thank evolution for giving me this glorious gift.  I don't want any bumps on my dick, even if they aren't red.

No comments:

Post a Comment