Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Holiday

This video actually depicts quite accurately how I felt when I woke up this morning.  The unfortunate situation that we call "work" got in the way between me and drinking guinness.  The fucking real world sucks.

Laying in bed around 8:00 this morning, I ran through the perfect scenario for today.  The weather would be a cool and sunny 62 degrees and the grass would be nice and dry.  Around noon time you would go to a cookout with 40 to 50 or your closest friends and proceed to drink in the sunshine for the first time in 6 months.  Drinking outside is a way better pasttime than drinking inside.  Maybe my dream will come true next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment