Important!!!

Take the survey at the bottom of the page... It's a matter of life and death.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Hate When This Happens

Crime Tape

A Southern California man charged in his wife's death says he was trying to shoot their dog, according to news reports out of the Inland Empire.
Brant Bater, 61, of the San Bernardino County mountain town of Twin Peaks, told investigators he was aiming for the dog but hit his 61-year-old wife, Faith, once in the head, the sheriff's department says. She was pronounced dead at the scene Friday afternoon. He told deputies the dog had become aggressive toward him.
Bater was booked on suspicion of manslaughter but the charges were later upgraded to murder, the Redlands Daily Facts says.


Classic mix-up.  If I had a dollar everytime I heard the ole' "Im trying to shoot my dog but my wife's head got in the way" I would not have to go to work tomorow.  You gotta love this guy's effort nonetheless.  He's got to stick to his guns.  Keep saying that the bullet was meant for the dog.  What I really want to know is if he went through with killing his terrible dog.  That would put a huge hole in his story if he just gave up after shooting the wrong bitch.  You gotta finish the job, that's what my dad always told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment